Monday, December 20, 2010

Cupcake wars

This past Friday I hosted a Christmas party for my Cadet girl scouts. I've known most of these girls since they were in first or second grade. At some point, SOMEONE (Big I) smashed a cupcake in SOMEONE ElSE'S (Miss H.'s) hair, then retreated to the bathroom.

Miss H; M.C.; A.M. and Big Al all waited for the moment that she would exit the bathroom - even trying to make sounds of leaving her all alone instead of surrounded.


At one point Big Al even grabbed a screwdriver to take off the doorknob. When Big I finally came out, they pounced, smashed a fast cupcake, and then the chase began.
Over my couch and around kids playing the Wii,





and back to the kitchen where green frosting was everywhere.





I LOVE this group of girls. They are stellar examples of young teenagers (even when cutting loose with cupcakes), and work very hard to help others. On a side note..... I WAS undefeated in Just Dance 2 for the Wii until M.C. practiced the Viva Las Vegas dance, and beat me. I will go on record saying that I beat the rest of them (including M.C.) later to regain my title. THANKFULLY there are no pictures of me dancing.

No comments: