Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Praying for another Abby

I came across this little girl while reading some of my favorite blogs from people who have adopted special needs kids or have adopted and have large families (www.buildingtheblocks.blogspot.com and recoveringnoah.blogspot.com ) These ladies are great by themselves, but one of their friends is going through a crisis. Their daughter Abby has cancer and is beginning a very yucky part of her chemo. After watching my Dad go through treatment I can't even begin to tell you how difficult it is to think about a tiny little girl trying to fight. I watched my big strong dad become a very old man through his illness. So, I am throwing a LOT of prayers over to their Abby and her crisis, and remembering that miracles do happen. If you want to drop them a line you can find Abby's family at www.riggsfamilyblog.com . I don't know this family, but they have an amazing amount of strength.

No comments: