Sunday, May 29, 2011

Virtuosos

Today I decided to have a lazy day, although I did get the little girls' winter clothes put away. As I'm sitting in the chair watching tv and reading a book I hear Blondie endlessly playing Mary Had a Little Lamb on the keyboard in our library. Her music teacher at school taught the kids to play it and I hear it often, in different tones, and rhythms, so I sent Big Al in there to teach her another song. Big Al picked Jingle Bells. As I listen to her hit wrong notes, T-Rex runs upstairs and gets her violin. Suddenly just a big bunch of NOISE is coming into my lazy day space. I grabbed the camera to share with all of you who wish you were in my library, but are kept apart by distance.




I KNOW you're wishing you were HERE right now..... right?



No comments: