Friday, May 29, 2009

The World is a Rainbow - LaLaLaLaLaLaaaaaaaa


And so is Cheesie's school......Cheesie had her kindergarten concert today. I have now sat through this very same concert 4 WHOLE TIMES. The world is a rainbow, You got a friend in me, The big yellow school bus, etc.... I've heard ALL of the words from small children in the backseat of my car for years. Next year, I won't need to go....sniff sniff..... they're growing up. Unless I can miraculously figure out a way to have a 4 year old.....still working on that.
Cheesie is a BIG rule follower, and very precise about doing things RIGHT but that isn't limited to just her. She corrects everyone, and we frequently tease her about wearing "bossy pants." Sometimes though she wears "nosy pants." I know... I've checked the tags on her jeans... Now if I call her Bossy Pants she smacks her hand on the back of her jeans and says, "nuh - uh." Today she received her kindergarten scrapbook, and writing samples. One more week to go, and my baby will be out of kindergarten, and losing teeth in first grade.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I know a way you could miraculously have a 4 year old!! :)) I love the pic and the set up of the kids, too cute!

Love, Meg